The Mission




Well, 2012 brought us enough tragedy and heartache for a lifetime (and sadly that's still an understatement). I wasn't terribly shocked when 12/21 came and went and we were all still here. But by the time New Years rolled around I was still hoping for some change. So, my New Years Resolution: To complete at least one random act of kindness every day for a year. And so, I present to you a beam of hope from my little corner of the internet. Here is a running list of 365 random acts of kindness for 2013. Some of these may be a little ambitious but most of them are things you could easily do every day. This blog is not for any sort of attention or recognition and any hate or nay saying will not be tolerated. My simple hope is that this blog inspires other people to look at the world around them and help make it a better place for all of us.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day Twenty Three

Sorry this post is coming so late. I might have trouble posting every day on time during the semester. SO MUCH TO DO; SO LITTLE TIME! But there's always time for a random act of kindness. My mom came up with the random act of kindness for today. She keeps a board on Pinterest of different ideas that she sees.
My cellphone takes really bad pictures so you can't see what's written on the envelope but it says, "Enjoy this random act of kindness". Inside the envelope we put a dollar in quarters and taped it to the vending machine in my dorm building. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paige! I love what you're doing. I run a non-profit called Hardy Girls Healthy Women here in Maine (www.hghw.org) and I want to nominate you for one of our Girls Rock Award for your awesome work with 365 Random Acts of Kindness. Could you shoot me an email at megan@hghw.org so we can find a time to connect? Thanks very much! Megan Williams

    ReplyDelete