The Mission




Well, 2012 brought us enough tragedy and heartache for a lifetime (and sadly that's still an understatement). I wasn't terribly shocked when 12/21 came and went and we were all still here. But by the time New Years rolled around I was still hoping for some change. So, my New Years Resolution: To complete at least one random act of kindness every day for a year. And so, I present to you a beam of hope from my little corner of the internet. Here is a running list of 365 random acts of kindness for 2013. Some of these may be a little ambitious but most of them are things you could easily do every day. This blog is not for any sort of attention or recognition and any hate or nay saying will not be tolerated. My simple hope is that this blog inspires other people to look at the world around them and help make it a better place for all of us.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day Thirty

Find a penny. Pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck! I realized that I had a cup holder in my car with a small accumulation of pennies; and maybe I'm a little corny but today I thought I'd help someone find a little bit of good luck. I left all the pennies heads up for someone to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment